Discussioni AttiveDiscussioni Attive  Mostra la lista degli UtentiLista Utenti  Cerca nel ForumCerca  HelpHelp
  RegistrazioneRegistrazione  LoginLogin
Le vostre Parole
 Ambiente psichico & Ricerca : Le vostre Parole
Oggetto Discussione: yards per carry. He did score l Posta RispostaInserisci Nuova Discussione
Autore
Messaggio << Discussione Prec | Discussione Succ >>
elaine95

Stato Connessione: Sconnesso
Postato: 21 Ott 19 alle 09:38 | IP Salvato Riporta elaine95

MIAMI (AP) — Four-time Pro Bowl guard Josh Sitton followed this winter’s well-worn path from the Chicago Bears to the Miami Dolphins Michael Jordan Jersey , and that’s not by accident.After signing a two-year free agent contract with Miami that could be worth nearly $18 million including incentives, Sitton said he was drawn to the Dolphins by the recent hirings of assistant coaches Dowell Loggains and Jeremiah Washburn.Both were with the Bears last year. Loggains is Miami’s new offensive coordinator.More Miami Dolphins newsDolphins DB Minkah Fitzpatrick will play vs. Patriots despite trade requestDolphins will try to regroup for Patriots after drubbing at the hands of RavensDolphins can’t contain Lamar Jackson, lose big at homeDolphins versatile offensive lineman Jesse Davis signs extension through 2022Dolphins trade Laremy Tunsil, Kenny Stills to Texans for draft picks“We’ve had a pretty good little friendship over the past couple of years,” Sitton said Friday. “I love his style of coaching. I love his offense. I love the system that they run. Coach Washburn as well — he’s one of my favorite coaches that I’ve had in my career. They definitely played a big part in it.”Washburn is coach Adam Gase’s new offensive line coach, meaning he’ll oversee a makeover up front. On Wednesday, the Dolphins released three-time Pro Bowl center Mike Pouncey and acquired center Daniel Kilgore in a trade with San Francisco.Last month Kilgore signed an $11.78 million, three-year contract extension with the 49ers, but became expendable when they signed free agent center Weston Richburg this week.“I don’t regret anything,” Kilgore said. “A month ago when I signed the extension, I never dreamed about being in this position. I had the goal of starting and finishing my career there. But this is a new chapter for my family and me, and I think the change will be good.”The Dolphins’ newest acquisitions also include free agent receivers Danny Amendola and Albert Wilson. They’ll combine to replace Jarvis Landry, who was traded to Cleveland.They join a corps of wideouts that includes holdovers Kenny Stills and DeVante Parker.“The way we’re going to put the stretch on some defenses is going to be crazy,” Wilson said. “Danny is a straight-up dog. He’s very similar to me in the slot. He’s going to work and win. When you can count on a guy like that, man, it’s special.”Sitton also is upbeat about his new teammates http://www.raidersauthorizedshops.com/authentic-hunter-renfr ow-jersey , including quarterback Ryan Tannehill, who missed last season because of a knee injury.“With Tannehill coming back and being healthy, I think there are a lot of good parts to this team that are in place, and I think we can be really good,” Sitton said. “I want to be somewhere I think we can win, and I think we can do that here.”131<button class="view-gallery">View Gallery</button> Gallery:Miami Dolphins cheerleadersSteve Mitchell-USA TODAY Sports | Steve Mitchell It’s playoff time in most fantasy leagues, so if you’re still contending for a title it probably means you had a crafty draft, timely waiver wire moves and a fortunate bounce or two along the way.Now, the job is shifting.Week 14 is also the last week of the regular season in a host of leagues. Weather could be a factor this week in some games, but the objective is the same as it was in September: win.START: Amari Cooper, WR, Cowboys: Performing at a WR1 level, Cooper has caught 16 of 17 targets in the past two weeks and will have a great opportunity to continue his pace against an Eagles pass defense that is 30th in fantasy points allowed to opposing receivers. Cooper was targeted 10 times in the Week 10 victory at Philadelphia and will see a similar volume of targets from quarterback Dak Prescott. The Eagles have allowed 47 completions of better than 20 yards, which plays well for Cooper’s chances.SIT: Tom Brady, QB, Patriots: The touchdowns haven’t been there for Brady Zach Brown Jersey , who has just four scoring tosses in his last five games, including a pair of zeroes in Weeks 8 and 10. With the emergence of rookie running back Sony Michel, the need for Brady to air it out has lessened. He’s also been less than stellar throughout his career at Miami, who is second in the league with 19 interceptions. Unless he’s the only available option, look elsewhere.START: Gus Edwards, RB, Ravens: Since being plugged into the lineup, Edwards has averaged 105 yards per game. Now he gets a Chiefs defense that is 31st in fantasy points per game allowed to opposing running backs. Edwards has just one touchdown this season, a total that should go up considering that Kansas City has given up 14 rushing scores and a hefty 5.1 yards per carry. He’s a borderline RB1 with potential to put up monster numbers.SIT: Marlon Mack, RB, Colts: Out of the frying pan that was the Jaguars‘ defense and into the fire of a blistering hot Texans D goes Mack, who had just eight carries for 27 yards last week against Jacksonville. His production could be further carved if Indianapolis must go pass-heavy, as rookie Nyheim Hines will see more touches. Houston is fifth in the league against the run, and only the Bears (four) and Patriots (five) have allowed fewer rushing touchdowns than the Texans with six. Mack is too risky, especially in PPR formats.START: David Njoku, TE Shareef Miller Jersey , Browns: Inconsistent of late, Njoku has just 12 targets in his last three games but will have the opportunity to reward faithful fantasy owners against a Panthers defense that is the worst at stopping opposing tight ends. Carolina has allowed at least two touchdown passes nine times this season and with Cleveland looking to avoid the Panthers’ fifth-ranked run defense, it’s easy to see quarterback Baker Mayfield making Njoku a focal point of the offense, especially in the red zone.SIT: Jared Goff, QB, Rams: Yes, Goff has led many a fantasy team to postseason glory, but starting him against the Bears could lead to a one-and-done scenario. Game time temps will be in the upper 20s and the only thing colder than the weather are opposing passers against the Chicago defense, which leads the league with 21 interceptions while allowing just five touchdown passes in the last five games. The risk-reward that comes with starting Goff on Sunday night leans heavily to the risk category.START: Adam Humphries, WR, Buccaneers: He has thrived in the wake of DeSean Jackson’s absence, catching touchdowns in each of his last three games. Humphries will have every opportunity to extend his scoring streak against a Saints defense that is the worst in fantasy points per game allowed to opposing receivers, as his sure hands have caught 16 of 20 targets in the past three weeks. With this game a potential offensive free-for-all, add Humphries as a WR3/flex.SIT: Alshon Jeffrey, WR, Eagles: Fantasy owners would love to know the whereabouts of Jeffrey Devin Bush Jersey , who hasn’t scored since Week 7 and has failed to exceed 50 receiving yards in his last five games. There’s little reason to envision Jeffery reviving his fortunes against a Cowboys pass defense that is sixth in fewest receiving yards allowed and is tied for third with just 16 touchdown passes allowed.START: Aaron Jones, RB, Packers: After rushing for only 36 yards last week against the Cardinals, Jones is a strong rebound candidate when he squares up against the Falcons, who are 27th against the run and giving up 4.9 yards per carry. He did score last week, marking four straight games with a touchdown. Jones could finally see a more extensive workload under interim coach Joe Philbin.SIT: Russell Wilson, QB, Seahawks: It’s tough to bench a quarterback who has thrown multiple touchdowns in eight straight games, but Wilson is facing a Vikings pass defense that has been in lockdown mode in the past month. Minnesota is ninth in fewest passing yards allowed and has contained the likes of Drew Brees, Matthew Stafford, Aaron Rodgers and Tom Brady over the last five games, surrendering a combined four touchdown passes in the same span. Wilson hasn’t run much this season, but a Vikings pass rush that has recorded 36 sacks will force him to be more run-centric.
Top ^ Letto elaine95's Profilo Cerca per altri Messaggi per elaine95 Visite elaine95's Homepage

Se vuoi postare una risposta prima devi login
Se non sei ancora registrato prima devi registrarti

Posta RispostaInserisci Nuova Discussione
Versione Stampabile Versione Stampabile

Cambia Forum