Discussioni AttiveDiscussioni Attive  Mostra la lista degli UtentiLista Utenti  Cerca nel ForumCerca  HelpHelp
  RegistrazioneRegistrazione  LoginLogin
Le vostre Parole
 Ambiente psichico & Ricerca : Le vostre Parole
Oggetto Discussione: fertClayton Fejedelem: FEDGE-uh-lemm Posta RispostaInserisci Nuova Discussione
Autore
Messaggio << Discussione Prec | Discussione Succ >>
elaine95

Stato Connessione: Sconnesso
Postato: 12 Feb 20 alle 02:20 | IP Salvato Riporta elaine95

The Bengals will not extend quarterback Andy Dalton‘s contract before the 2019 season Vincent Rey Jersey , owner Mike Brown said, via Fletcher Page of the .The team wants to see what Dalton does in new coach Zac Taylor’s offense.“I think it’s a good year for him to show like he can, like we think he will,” Brown said. “After he re-establishes himself Boomer Esiason Jersey , we would want to get together with him and see if we can extend it.“I think Andy is a good player, and that he will rebound off last year. He was hurt. We lost so many other pieces; it fell apart. But if he’s healthy and we stay healthy enough, I have confidence in him.” Dalton, 31 Anthony Munoz Jersey , signed a six-year, $96 million contract extension before the 2014 season. It runs through 2020. He will make $16 million in base salary and count $16.2 million against the cap this season.Dalton went 50-26-1 in his first five seasons, leading the Bengals to the postseason four years in a row, but the quarterback has gone only 18-24-1 the past three seasons.He finished last season on injured reserve with a thumb injury.Bengals 2018 pronunciation guide: How to pronounce difficult names on the roster Every year we laugh at football announcers who mispronounce the names of players on the Bengals’ roster. But it’s not limited to players Preston Brown Jersey , coaches’ names are mispronounced, too.Is Bill Lazor pronounced like “laser” or does Lazor rhyme with sore? Well, we have the answers you — and broadcasters across the country — are looking for.Here is your Cincinnati Bengals 2018 pronunciation guide.PlayersGeno Atkins: JEE-noGiovani Bernard: jee-o-VAHN-eeRandy Bullock: BULL-luckVontaze Burfict: VONN-tez BER-fict (rhymes with “perfect”)Tra Carson: trayDarqueze Dennard: dar-KWEZ deh-NARDTyler Eifert: IE(rhymes with “tie”)-fertClayton Fejedelem: FEDGE-uh-lemm (the “d” is silent)Ryan Glasgow: GLASS-goMalik Jefferson: muh-LEEKDre Kirkpatrick: DRAYCedric Ogbuehi: o-BWAY-heeVincent Rey:RAYJosh Tupou: TEW-poC.J. Uzomah: yew-ZAH-mah Practice squadKeiVarae Russell: kee-VAR-ayMoritz B枚hringer: BOAR-ringerInjured/ReserveDavontae Harris: duh-VAHN-tayTrayvon Henderson: TRAY-vahnCethan Carter: SEE-thinChris Okoye: o-KOY-yayCoachesTeryl Austin (Defensive Coordinator): TAIR-ellBill Lazor (offensive coordinator):pronounced as “laser”Jim Haslett (linebackers coach): HAZ-lettDaronte Jones (secondary/cornerbacks coach): duh-RAHN-tayMatt Raich (defensive assistant/assistant defensive line coach): RAYCH
Top ^ Letto elaine95's Profilo Cerca per altri Messaggi per elaine95 Visite elaine95's Homepage

Se vuoi postare una risposta prima devi login
Se non sei ancora registrato prima devi registrarti

Posta RispostaInserisci Nuova Discussione
Versione Stampabile Versione Stampabile

Cambia Forum