Discussioni AttiveDiscussioni Attive  Mostra la lista degli UtentiLista Utenti  Cerca nel ForumCerca  HelpHelp
  RegistrazioneRegistrazione  LoginLogin
Cinema
 Ambiente psichico & Ricerca : Cinema
Oggetto Discussione: nike m2k tekno pure platinum Posta RispostaInserisci Nuova Discussione
Autore
Messaggio << Discussione Prec | Discussione Succ >>
i08smtsi

Stato Connessione: Sconnesso
Postato: 24 Feb 21 alle 07:02 | IP Salvato Riporta i08smtsi

At first glance, the M2K Tekno upupmvp.com is a chunky sneaker that feels like a throwback vintage closet must-have. The six colors chosen each feel very retro ó beige, black, canary yellow, navy blue, mint blue, pastel yellow and white. The top of the sneaker directly references the Air Monarch, while the bottom of the shoe features a TPU heel clip, rubber outsole and angular carvings, into the sole.    

As a delineation of an OG dad shoe itself, this Nike M2K Tekno GEL further appropriates nike sneakers womens black some of the many surrounding cultural heroes from across the entire sneaker market, tapping Hi-Vis, chunky silhouettes, and overwhelming comfort in just one fell swoop. Maximal in its efforts, the kit breathes vibrancy down to its very core;    

Nikeís patented Volt tones arrive plastered throughout every component and nike m2k tekno pure platinum minute detail though varying textures and intricate panelling save the pair from becoming overly monotonous. Alongside the usual leather constructions is a series of translucent profile layers, which poke through to a slightly brighter shade of nylon-esque material.     

The Nike M2K Tekno Hot Sale features a wider silhouette thatís super easy to slip into, while a foam midsole provides lightweight cushioning for all-day comfort. We like the mix of leather and textiles, which gives you a breathable, more flexible shoe. The durable rubber sole provides solid traction, whether youíre running around in the rain in Europe, or kicking it at the beach in LA.    

https://www.upupmvp.com/    

Top ^ Letto i08smtsi's Profilo Cerca per altri Messaggi per i08smtsi

Se vuoi postare una risposta prima devi login
Se non sei ancora registrato prima devi registrarti

Posta RispostaInserisci Nuova Discussione
Versione Stampabile Versione Stampabile

Cambia Forum